|Preceded By||Early Poptropica Island|
|Succeeded By||Time Tangled Island|
Shark Tooth Island is the 2nd island released on Poptropica.
|“||Shark Tooth Island is online and ready to be explored! The citizens of the virtual world Island for kids are having BIG shark trouble. Only you can save the day by discovering the many secrets of the online virtual world, Shark Tooth Island||”|
Shark Tooth Island is online and ready to be explored! The citizens of the virtual world Island for kids are having BIG shark trouble. Only you can save the day by discovering the many secrets of the online virtual world, Shark Tooth Island.
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Shark Tooth Island can briefly be seen in a television news report on Super Villain Island.
- The island has 2 places that are both optional to visit. Namely, The Shark Museum and the Tourism Center.
- If you use a certain route and never get hurt, the island can be completed in under four minutes.
- Shark Tooth Island is Poptropica’s 2nd island, released soon after Early Poptropica in 2007.
- Visiting the Shark Museum is not necessary to complete the quest, but you do get to learn more about sharks and see Shark Boy, who is also a Poptropica Creator. It also tells you about the OPEN code. Also, you do not have to get the Shark Fin item, but it’s a free accessory.
- Castaway Island (where Professor Hammerhead and his son are stranded) has a volleyball that looks exactly like Wilson the volleyball from the movie Cast Away.
- According to a map in the Shark Museum, Shark Tooth Island is shaped like a shark.
- There was a bonus hidden handheld item available for a short time in the summer of 2008. It was a chalice on top of a shark statue in Booga Bay.
- In April 2008, there was a Roman soldier on top of a building on Shark Tooth Island who said, “How did I get here? I should be on Time Twisted Island!” For some unknown reason, he appeared again in mid-February 2014.
- Professor Pendulum from Time Tangled Island can be seen vacationing in the Tourist Center.
- According to his statue in the Tourist Center, Professor Hammerhead lived from 1920-1997, but you rescue him alive at the end of the quest. Also, Poptropica only opened in 2007!