Aircraft Graveyard is a scene located after the Giant Garden on Early Poptropica Island, in which you will find the Jet Pack. It seems to be an aftermath of some sort of extra-terrestrial battle.
Being in the clouds, there are tons of crashed aircrafts in this scene. There are also some toxic barrels and a peculiar table that you find the Jet Pack on.
Aircrafts seen in the graveyard are:
- Unidentified flying object
- A communication satellite
- A launch pad
- A Lockheed C-141 Starlifter
- A Jet Pack
The content of the scene suggests a few possibilities:
- An extra-terrestrial battle took place here.
- The Purple Giant, being so tall, enjoys crashing aircrafts.
By navigating over the various wrecked planes, you'll find the Jet Pack sitting on a table. You can then fly back over the aircrafts and return to the Giant Garden.
- The UFO seen in the background of this scene is different than Mordred's Excalibur, purveying other apparent alien life.
- Text can be read on the side of the Lockheed C-141 Starlifter, sayin 'Mars or bust!'. This references to the rea life effort for humans to land on Mars.